In this context, the needed actions are the creation of tools and opportunities to educate and engage young European citizens, in order to develop a new mindset for generating more sustainable behaviours, choices and ideas to be impactful in the short/long term. Since GREEN Factor aims especially to foster young people’s consciousness, since they Will become the adults of tomorrow and responsible of future generations, the project will focus mainly on young people’s needs and attitudes (16-30 y/o) and on professionals who work with youth, in order to impact on them more efficiently and in the long term (youth workers, youth and green associations’ staff).
PR1: THE GREEN FACTOR PATHWAY FOR BEHAVIOURAL CHANGES AND ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES
It represents the conceptual basis for all the following project results and it will produce:
- A Good Practices Catalogue based on the collection of good practices from Europe and partner countries about greener behaviours. Research will be conducted to figure out which are the young people’s most relevant behavioural gaps to be fulfilled in the everyday-life domains to reach an effective long term impact (i.e: food consumption, shopping, cosmetics, separate collection of waste, energy use and waste etc).
- A Green Challenge Report recording the current trends of Green Entrepreneurship, its diffusion in Europe and the main environmental issues to be addressed at national level.
PR2: MY GREEN FACTOR VIDEO TUTORIALS TO BOOST CITIZENS’ BEHAVIORAL CHANGES
A set of video tutorials will be developed to give practical tips and instructions to truly affect the mindset and lifestyles of the target groups in order to make users active participants of change. The topics will be those identified in the Good Practice Catalogue (PR1), which concern basically the fields that impact mostly citizens’ daily choices and actions
PR3: MY GREEN FACTOR GAMIFIED E-COURSE FOR ASPIRING GREEN ENTREPRENEURS
The e-course will provide knowledge and tools on how to develop a green business idea and how to write a business plan. It will be available on the project platform and will be developed in 5 modules:
- How to Become a Green Entrepreneur: You will focus primarily on the hard and soft skills that an aspiring entrepreneur needs to develop in order to achieve their goals (technical and behavioral skills, management and networking competencies, human resource management).
- How to Write a Business Plan: Aspiring entrepreneurs will learn how to identify their target users, research the market and competitive environment, and write a business plan.
- Marketing and Communication: A vertical approach will be dedicated to the importance of branding, visual identity and logo creation. Internal communication and the different marketing channels will be investigated.
- Investment planning: young people will have the opportunity to understand the feasibility, the real application of their business idea and learn about financing and investment opportunities for new green companies.
- Design of the project idea: it will be strictly based on the Green Challenge report (PR1). Starting from the national panorama, the young people will create their own business idea addressing specific national problems, trying to solve real environmental problems.
PR4: THE GREEN FACTOR REPLICABILITY GUIDE FOR YOUTH WORKERS
Has the main scope to provide youth workers with instructions on how to guide young people in the process of becoming active promoters of their locally green-economic landscape.
- C1: Training course
- ME: National multiplier events (one final event in each country participating in the project) to promote the project and disseminate its results.